The Consulate of Viet Nam in New York is currently not in charge of the tourist visa. You can apply an electronic visa (e- visa). E-visa is one of visa types issued to foreigners by the Immigration Department of Viet Nam via electronic system. The E- visa is valid for maximum of 90 days, multiple entries.
You can apply e-visa in this website: https://evisa.xuatnhapcanh.gov.vn
We only issue business visa for foreigners who have the approval letter of the Immigration Department of Viet Nam. You should ask your business partner or inviting company to submit visa documents for you at the Immigration Department.
You can contact the Immigration Department of Viet Nam for further information about visa for foreigners at
Hotline: +84 24 38264026.
Website: https://lanhsuvietnam.gov.vn -> Tab "Visa Exemption to Viet Nam"
UPDATED (SINCE 15/3/2022):
Only when you have the approval letter of the Immigration Department of Viet Nam, please contact the Consulate:
- Business hours: 09:00 to 17:30, all weekdays
- Telephone: 212-644-0831; 212-644-2535;
- Fax: 212-644-5732
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 866 U.N. Plaza, Suite 435, New York, NY 10017
- Certificate of visa exemption for Vietnamese and family members
- Viet Nam Passport
- Legalization and Authentication of Documents for use in Viet Nam
- Document for Marriage Registration in Viet Nam
- Birth Registration
- Certificate of Vietnamese Origin
- Citizen Registration
- Permit for Repatriation of Deceased Vietnamese's Remains and Bodies
- Other Consular Services
- Criminal Records Certificate (police check) for foreigners who resided in Viet Nam