MARCH 21 ANNOUNCEMENT ON MEASURES TO CONTROL AND HALT THE SPREAD OF COVID-19 PANDEMIC
03/21/2020, 08:47 PM
To enhance measures to control and halt the spread of COVID-19 pandemic, the Government of Viet Nam has decided on the following:
1. Starting from 0:00 a.m Sunday March 22, 2020, Viet Nam temporarily suspends entry for all foreign nationals, except for those traveling to Viet Nam for diplomatic, official and particular purposes (participants in crucial international events; foreign experts, business managers, high-skilled workers ...). These individuals are subjected to mandatory medical declaration and examination at appropriate facilities and need to undertake self-quarantine at their place of residence. Foreign diplomatic missions in Viet Nam shall be required to undertake medical surveillance for their expatriates while on duty in Viet Nam.
2. Mandatory quarantine at quarantine facilities shall be applied to all travelers to Viet Nam, except for foreign travelers on diplomatic and official purposes, Vietnamese nationals holding diplomatic and official passports, and particular cases as specified in Item 1. Viet Nam shall impose strict measures on those who fail to report to authorities or intentionally violate quarantine instructions.
Foreign experts, business managers, high-skilled workers ... who have a COVID-19 negative certificate issued by a competent authority and accepted by Viet Nam shall be given entry into Viet Nam and required to self-quarantine and undertake strict medical precaution at their place of residence.
3. From 0:00 a.m Sunday March 22, 2020, Viet Nam temporarily suspends the validity of all visa exemption certificates issued to Vietnamese residing overseas and their family (spouses and children)./.
- MARCH 19 UPDATE ON VIET NAM’S ENTRY REQUIREMENTS TO CONTROL THE SPREAD OF COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- Temporary regulatory change on entry for Belarusian, Russian and Japanese citizens
- On 17th March 2020, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Viet Nam made the following announcement
- NEW ANNOUNCEMENT ON ENTRY INTO VIET NAM AMID GLOBAL COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- NEW ANNOUNCMENT: MANDATORY QUARANTINE CENTRES
- PM NGUYEN XUAN PHUC: FOREIGNERS INFECTED WITH THE NOVEL CORONAVIRUS SARS-COV-2 WOULD HAVE TO COVER THEIR TREATMENT FEES IN VIETN
- GUIDANCE ON THE IMPLEMENTATION OF QUARANTINE AND MEDICAL PRECAUTIONS FOR INDIVIDUALS ARRIVING IN VIETNAM FROM REGIONS AFFECTED B
- US REMOVES VIETNAM FROM LIST OF AREAS VULNERABLE TO COMMUNITY SPREAD OF SARS-COV-2
- UPDATE ON THE SITUATION OF COVID-19 OUTBREAK RELATING TO VIETNAM
- IMPORTANT ADVICE FOR TRAVELERS TO VIETNAM: MEASURES UNDERTAKEN BY GOVERNMENT TO COUNTER CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK